Who we are
The website, www.cowboycordageinc.com, is owned and operated by Cowboy Cordage Inc. located at 2211 N Holmes Ave. in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Business hours are Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm, and Friday 8am – 2pm. The business can be reached by phone at 800-447-6259 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
As part of the order process, we will collect personal information including your name, email, shipping address, billing address, telephone number, and payment information. All information collected is for the sole purpose of processing your order and will not be used for any other purpose.
Additional information may be collected through a form in various locations throughout the site. Again, all information collected will be for such purpose and only that purpose. Ex: Photo Contest Form
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
Personal information will only be shared with third party providers when necessary. Ex: With a payment processor, to complete an order.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.